• • • We've Moved!> • • • • • • • • • • • • •

All over the show!

•
This week, I've been zipping all over the place! Monday's snow didn't stop me from going up to Liverpool to meet a couple to talk about their wedding photography. They really loved my photographs  and we had a lovely time chatting but I am the first photographer they have spoken to about their wedding so far. Their plans do sound amazing though, my creative brain was going into overdrive when they were telling me the outline of their day so I really, really hope they pick me to be their photographer!

PICK ME, PICK ME :) :) :)

Anyway...

Tuesday mixed work with a spot of pampering. I met a group of business ladies on a girls night out at Beautique in Chester. So, as well as meeting some lovely ladies, talking a bit of shop and doing some networking, I took a couple of snaps and even got my nails done - a lovely shiny midnight blue! There was also a raffle where over £60 was raised for Claire House! Whilst chatting I met another photographer and we had a nice long waffle - so nice to meet another photographer who isn't all 'cloak and dagger' when you meet as many can be. Her work is fantastic and I'm looking forward to hanging out with her again in the near future and possibly even working together on something a little more arty than what I do in FlukePhotography ;) Check out her website: www.evaerdikrausz.hu

A few snaps from the 'Girls night out' are here:











The rest of the week was a bit techy and geeky, doing a few updates behind the scenes on my website and I finished off my week with a very busy Saturday. I started in Chester by helping my friend with her poorly camera then went up to Manchester to meet Tom & Libbie who are getting married next week. I went with them to Manchester Town Hall which is unbelievably grand and fantastic! We then went for coffee at the reception venue to finalise details and even come up with a few mad last minute ideas. I am so excited for their wedding!

A couple of crappy iPhone pics of the venue...






...just imagine how good Mr. Flashy will make the place look!!!

After meeting Tom and Libbie, I then travelled to St. Helens for a private party. It was Geoff's 60th Birthday celebrations. I'm getting to know Geoff and his family pretty well now - this was the third party for their family in the last 13 months! It just goes to show if you do a great job an make an impression, you'll always be welcome back. I had a great time, got to stuff my face with loads of yummy food and play with some really cute and funny kids - perfect for someone who hasn't grown up yet! Here are a couple of my favourite shots from the night:



























The rest of the party photos can be seen here

Oooooh I've also been Fluke shopping for new toys... but more on that next week once my parcels have arrived. Weeeeeeee new toys :D

Well that's enough for now :)

Catch you next week xxx

Facebook
Twitter
www.flukephotography.co.uk

Labels: , , , , , , ,

• • WE'VE MOVED - Click above! • •