• Sorry bit late today but didn't get home till late from all of yesterday's activity.
Well new toys arrived last week, say hello to Mr Flashy's new big baby brother: Grandmaster Flashy ;)
I was ever so excited when the new toys arrived for this weekend's flashing escapades but had a bit of a scare mid week when we feared for the worst when INSANE tummy pains were getting the better of me - nearly ended up in A& E with feared appendicitis. Normally I'm quite hard when it comes to pain and starting thinking I'd have to call in on some of my fantastic photographer friends just in case I needed a stand in Flukey. Luckily some pain killers and a big dose of CALM DOWN helped and everything's been ok since - PHEW!
Anyway, as it's late, I won't waffle too much but you can see a sneak peek of Saturday's wedding in Manchester below
Tom & Libbie both looked stunning. I can't wait to go through the photos properly but I just wanted to share a little teaser. The Town Hall in Manchester is a beautiful venue and I could've spent the entire day taking photos in there. The evening do was over the road at Jack Spratts which was loads of fun.
After the wedding, I zipped over to a big warehouse party in Liverpool to photograph Hannah Wants at Education. For the first time I felt a bit old haha and the kids were wearing even cooler clothes than I do usually - seriously going to have to up my game here. Top night anyway!
I'm off to bed now, all done in and achey from yesterday... defo getting old :)