• • • We've Moved!> • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Hippies, whips and nutters

•
Helloooooooo!

Just an update for you all on another week of Mazzzy misadventures :)

Shooting this week started with what was lined up to be taking my portfolio in yet another direction. I was asked to help with some promotional photography for a kinky sex toy website and blog called 'Explore the Bedroom'. All very educational for me and a right eye opener (or maybe even eye waterer too). We'd lined up a pretty young lady to come and wear the saucy undies with the naughty toys and I had some ideas for a series - keeping it all black and white so as not to look like amateur homemade porn and keep it classy and suggestive instead. Unfortunately our model couldn't make it last minute which was a shame - despite this, we thought we'd get a few test shots for next time and I ended up wrapping Katie, the business owner, up in bondage tape and running around with a spanky bum whipper as well as my camera. Much fun indeed! Looking forward to next time!

I won't share the photos until they're up on the Explore the Bedroom website/blog but just for your viewing pleasure... and because I have no shame:


Me with bum spanky thing...



Me with pretty pink bondage tape...



Anyway, after that, I headed off to Liverpool for a night off. I had been invited to party in a big warehouse that had been turned into a massive residence. I lost count how many people actually lived there but it was so friendly and I feel like I left with a whole load of new friends. There was a clothes swop where I acquired some insane baggy pink trousers and ate tons of yummy veggie food. Half way through the night someone gave me their camera to use (I must have looked a bit lost without mine) so it wasn't really a night off but it was nice to just watch everyone together and shoot a couple of awesome portraits for myself. Despite not having a massive sleep, I returned home very relaxed and at peace - I enjoyed being an honorary 'hippy' for the night :)

This is one of my favourite images from the night - my personal stuff is always different to FlukePhotography stuff and I don't show it off enough but thought I'd give you a sneak peek into the other side of me:




I finished the weekend off in Wrexham for a brand new night called 'We Love House' at South Central. Fair play to the lads, they got the place rammed and the tunes were banging. It was a great night and the pictures show just how much fun these nutters were all having! Hope their night is a future success and also that they'll have me back to shoot for them again next time :)

Here are a few of my favourite photos from the night:






The rest of the photos are here. 

Other than all the misadventures, this week I've had a lovely blog written about me by This Lady Loves - read it here and I do have a couple of exciting things going on next week too but you'll just have to wait until next week won't you!

Big love xxx

Facebook
Twitter
www.flukephotography.co.uk



• • WE'VE MOVED - Click above! • •