• • • We've Moved!> • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Pop and go BANG!

•
Ummmm, I think I over did it this week. I mean, I've had a fantastic week but as a result have ended up with a right fat stinking cold. Meh!

Monday reminded me that it's good to be brave and do scary things things occasionally. A week or two earlier I made a call to someone with whom I've never had previous contact. I saw an event posted on Facebook, looked at what they were about and wondered if they used a photographer for their team-building and training events. Anyone who knows me will know that I hate getting on the phone at the best of times - especially if I'm initiating the call but I plucked up the courage, asked the question and next thing I know I have an appointment with the managing director. So Monday just gone, I hopped in my car, portfolio in hand and drove over to Burwardsley for my appointment at the Successfactory. I sat and had a chat with Graham, Anne and Ed whilst they looked over my photographs and was really chuffed when they loved what they saw - turns out we also knew and worked with the same people so we had a bit of common ground - it's small world at times. I'm looking forward to flashing at some of their future events and on the way home, gave myself a great big pat on the back (in the form of a new, pretty horsey dress) for being all brave.

After that I went to see Peter to do a headshot to update his actor profile at his agency Pemberton Associates. I've worked with Peter a couple of times now and he gets in touch each time he needs to update his look. Working with Peter is great fun as he makes me giggle and this time we had wine too :) He hasn't chosen his favourite shot yet so I can't share for now but will as soon as he's made his decision.

I was supposed to meet another events organiser on Tuesday too but sadly they were ill but hopefully we'll catch up again this week when they're feeling a bit better.

I spent the rest of the week working like mad to finish editing Tom & Libby's wedding photographs so they could have them by the weekend. I am so happy with the whole set - I was definitely on form that day. They both said I captured the day beautifully. Hooray! Here is one of my favourites from their day:



I finished the week working the weekend nights at two club events. The first was for guest DJ Jack Eye Jones from Ibiza for Big Phat Mike & Baby Dave at South Central in Wrexham. It was nice to be invited back by the boys so soon and despite it being a Friday, which is normally the quieter of the weekend nights, the place went nuts as you can see here.







The rest of the photographs can be seen here.

Saturday had me staying up well past my bedtime to photograph Part One of the Politic closing parties. I'll be sad if Politic goes - it's a great place for a bit of late night mischief, nutter spotting and of course working as in-house flasher. I'm not sure if it was the great booking they had or whether people were coming for one of the last parties but the place was rammed and people were hammered and entertaining - just the way me and team flashy love them to be...






The rest from the night are here.

Hope you've enjoyed looking at the photos this week - seems like Facebook has been pimping me out good and proper this week too. I've never had so much activity and general all round reach. Maybe Fluke is going viral and my dreams of taking over the world are coming true!

Feet up for now and lie in tomorrow morning me thinks xxx


Facebook
Twitter
www.flukephotography.co.uk


• • WE'VE MOVED - Click above! • •