• Apologies for no blog post last Sunday, I was in London and was too much of a mingebag to pay for hotel internet ;)
Just wanted to share the natural beauty we were blessed with in our very vanilla Holiday Inn room last weekend; woken up by an enthusiastic other half, who knows I'm not a morning person, it really had to be worth all the excitement...
'Look, look, the city is on our wall!' He was right, on the blank wall, the vague resemblance of London city, 'but it's a bit slitty'.
I told him that it was because of the shape in the curtains that the light was coming through. I instructed him to adjust the curtains into a round hole to focus the projection and low and behold...
(excuse the iPhone photos)
A very bright upside down London on the walls!
On the ceiling we could see the traffic and people walking past...
Much better than the actual view from our window!
Try it, all you need is a bright day, some curtains, a view (not matter how shitty) and a wall to project on - the crappy iPhone to capture it is of course optional :)