• • • We've Moved!> • • • • • • • • • • • • •

What a lovely surprise...

•
...to hear that someone has nominated me for an Enterprise Vision Award in not one but two categories - Young Entrepreneur & Creative Industry of the Year!!!

It's totally not something I feel I'd ever nominate myself for, after all us creative types aren't half ones for a bit of self criticism. I've got no idea who my secret nominator (-is that even a word?) could be, but you know what, it made my day and also reminded me that we all need to reflect on our achievements from time to time - especially if you're a bit of a self-doubting sausage like me and also to understand why it is I might have been nominated. I guess I have been pretty busy recently.

So what I'm going to do is use this blog post today to look back on what has been keeping me so busy the last three months (and not doing blogging as much as I intended) ;)

Casting Head Shots:


Business & Networking events in Chester & Liverpool with Lumisi, This Lady Loves, West Cheshire Business Club, Girls' Night Out including International Woman's Day Events with guest speakers such as Labour MP Luciana Berger:




Chester's Wine Festival with the recently launched events company Black Mango:


The Chartered Institute of Insurance's annual dinner at the Double Tree Hilton Hotel:




Milestone joint birthday parties in St. Helens with Dad Rock bands ;)





The Good Robot Electronic Music Festival in deepest darkest Wales :)






Big club nights in Wrexham including the Jaguar Skills UK tour, the Cream 2013 tour and Big Phat Mike & Baby Dave's regular 'We Love House' Night:





















Head Shots for Dan Nightingale, Stand up comedian:


Fantastic Contemporary Groovy Weddings in April :D

Roseann & Dave:




Stephanie & Richard:







A Hollywood Glamour Fashion Shoot with Bellissimo:


A Bentley Motors team building day at SuccessFactory:







A whole heap of corporate head shots, including one for myself:









And finally ending this weekend with live music brought to us by Funkdub with dubstep band Coda at Telfords Warehouse and Labour Live with a range of local musicians at Chester Music Theatre:











Well, I don't know if I deserve that nomination, but I think a week off is definitely in order, don't you? x


Facebook
Twitter
www.flukephotography.co.uk
• • WE'VE MOVED - Click above! • •