• If you've been following my blog, you've seen me shouting about fantastic weddings, super award dinners and a variety of corporate events photographed over 2013. The first couple of months after Christmas are always a quiet time for me and I use this time to catch up with admin and book keeping... these for me certainly aren't the perks of the job so looking back over what I've achieved photographically along with all the adventures I go on keep me motivated for when all the fun and games begin again - let's take a look at some team building photos from last year. I love photographing these sorts of events - watching people's faces as they realise what's in store, overcome their fears, help each other, make new friends and finally, at the end of it all really celebrate their achievements. They've probably pushed themselves a lot more than they first realised so it's a joy to capture this - even if they occasionally scowl at me after snapping their tears of joy, eeek hehehehe :)