• • • We've Moved!> • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Twentythirteeeeeeeeeeeen: Part Three

•
The last posts saw me raving and shouting about some of the awesome weddings and award dinners I photographed last year but a lot of my 2013 was filled with photographing networking events, Seminars and Corporate Workshops. This has been great as I really love meeting people - being the friendly sort that I am and all that ;)

What was extra super about photographing these events is that as well as learning the odd thing or two at the workshops and getting to meet tons of new people, was the fact that bouncing around with my camera meant that I was instantly associated as 'photographer' - no need to introduce my profession when chatting to people and hopefully this means people will think of me when they need photography themselves. We'll use 2014 as a test to see if all this networking has paid off eh?

Here's a look at some more of the colourful and varied corporate commissions in 2013 for little me...























































Twitter
www.flukephotography.co.uk

Event Photography at: Cranage Hall, Chester Racecourse, The Lowry, The Abode Chester, Liverpool Hilton Hotel, Epstein Theatre Liverpool, BBC Media City, The Slow Boat Chester, Imperial War Museum North, Marriott Liverpool

Labels: , , , ,

• • WE'VE MOVED - Click above! • •