• • • We've Moved!> • • • • • • • • • • • • •

1960s elegance sprinkled with a bit of woodland magic…

•
Once upon a time, back when I was armed with nothing but a point and shoot camera - well before FlukePhotography was an actual business, I was given my very first commission. I had just returned from a holiday where I'd posted a couple of my holiday snaps up on that there MySpace. This seemed to prompt people to start asking me to take photos for them... Sarah was one of the first.

Who would have thought that 8 years later, I'd be reminding the lovely Sarah, over a cup of tea and some sample wedding albums, that it was her who gave me my first job as a photographer - she asked me to come down and take pics of her brother's band play in a local pub back in 2006!

I'm not quite sure she believed me but I was feeling super happy that she and her fiance, Steve, were considering having me especially after hearing about what they were planning. I can't describe their wedding plans any better than the words Sarah used:

"Elegant early 60s vintage style, with lots of spring flowers, an eclectic mix of music, some Spanish traditions and a bit of woodland magic" - so ummm, could you blame me for feeling excited?

Last Saturday they married at Abbeywood Gardens, just outside of Chester on the edge of Delamere Forest - a beautiful venue with a stunning glass house for their ceremony and surrounded by gorgeous gardens. I honestly don't think any detail went unnoticed - so carefully and thoughtfully planned so that everything was just perfect - without even a hint of Bridezilla from Sarah. A gorgeous day, a super cute couple surrounded by so many lovely people. Here's a sneak peek of my fave photo of the day. I'll put some more up once they've had theirs :)



Facebook
Twitter
www.flukephotography.co.uk

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

• • WE'VE MOVED - Click above! • •