• • • We've Moved!> • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Awful Wedded Wives

•
I love any wedding. It's such a super day to be a part of. People are happy. There's loads of love. Even family feuds are put on hold for a day. It's just awesome and that's before I've even thought about the party and celebrations and most of all, I feel like I make tons of new friends at every wedding ;)

But, some weddings just appeal to me more than others. Maybe because it's I'm a super creative person, maybe because I like to try out new things or maybe it's because I'm a little rebel at heart.

Either way, I've wanted to appeal to a slightly different couple for a while now so jumped at the chance to team up with another colourfully haired wedding industry chick for a styled bridal shoot last Monday. Naturally we went for a punky, attitudey, up-yours kind of approach. So we took our big bag of don't give a f*ck down to my local pub and terrorised the regulars on what is usually a nice quiet monday afternoon.

The Team:
Styling: Belissimo by Jane Bellis, Holly Bellis, Beth Bellis
Photography: Moi
Models: Jess Loveridge, Jamine Barnett, Rebecca Redmond, Beth Bellis & Amy Pulford,
Brooch Bouquets: Geeky Love
Dresses: Tilly-Anna's of Cheshire
Location: The Golden Eagle, Chester





















Here are the behind the scenes photos too :)












Facebook
Twitter
www.flukephotography.co.uk


Labels: , , , , , , ,

• • WE'VE MOVED - Click above! • •