• Last Saturday, I had the pleasure of working with the lovely Richard and Paul from Chester Wine School. They were holding a class about new world wines at the very luxurious Paddock Room at Chester's Abode Hotel and wanted some PR photographs for their website and marketing materials. The guys at Chester Wine School pride themselves on making learning about wine more accessible and fun, and at their school everyone gets detention. I wish I hadn't booked any meetings afterwards as they invited me to stay and sample some of their fine wines but alas, I was meeting a couple to talk about wedding photographs and thought best not to turn up all tiddly hehe. Next time eh ;)
"I can't thank you enough for the amazing photographs you took for Chester Wine School's website and marketing. Truly outstanding! I'm looking forward to booking you for a few more events over the coming months. Cin Cin! :)" Richard J Smith
If you do like your wine, I'd strongly suggest looking into one of their classes - you can find out more about Chester Wine School and their various events here: www.chesterwineschool.com