• On my way back from the Trekfest weekend, I received a call asking me to come up and take some PR photos for Tri-Liverpool the next morning. Talk about no rest for the wicked. It's a good job I work best when running around like a nutbag :)
I arrived at Albert Docks to receive my brief and got to meet olympians, triathletes and celebs. There was quite a bit of press and video peeps there already so in order to do my job and get the pics needed from me, I tackled the job in my usual cheeky fashion - being small, chatty and smiley goes a long way I think.
This is one of the photos I took for the launch of Tri-Liverpool with Olympian and Triathlete Lucy Hall, Everton FC's Duncan Ferguson, MP Steve Rotheram, the Mersey-Tri guys and also James Sutton from Hollyoaks - the event will be taking place on 10th August this year. I also took some other behind the scenes stuff too but won't share just yet :)