• • • We've Moved!> • • • • • • • • • • • • •

#ontourwithadj... Jet lag and Toronto radio randomness

•
After 12 hours travelling the day before, Matt had to fly onto Calgary for a gig and I thought I'd explore rather than hop on another plane just for one night, so I went for a long walk around Toronto.

I ended up twisting my knee. You'd think that by injuring myself on the first day meant Canada would be safe from my charms, but no, the next morning, I ended up with an offer to talk on Canadian radio from my new friend Amber. Why the hell not?! You don't get asked that every day.

They wanted me to share a good ol' British recipe to their listeners. I couldn't hear RJ the presenter very well, so I just did super excitable and said yay a lot (imagine me x 100). Coming from someone who until recently could burn a pot noodle, I don't think I could remember a recipe. I headed to facebook for recipe suggestions from me lovely facebook fans, googled yorkshire puds... Cheers Delia ;)

It got recorded too, hehe! I'll try and get a link :)

Meanwhile, Mike Wazowski stayed in bed with jet lag.




Facebook
Twitter
www.flukephotography.co.uk

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

• • WE'VE MOVED - Click above! • •