• The next day, I was over in Mynydd Isa near Mold for Sam & Katie's very art deco themed wedding. They had their ceremony at Bistre church in Buckley followed by a huge reception party in quite possibly the hugest marquee I've ever seen. Katie's family have a huge garden in which all the guests could celebrate with a stunning view of the Welsh hills. There were hay bales for people to sit on and plenty of room for the boys to play a spot of football whilst everyone else congregated on the lawn. Katie, Sam and I went for a walk to get some lovely couple photos - we decided to go into a field of cows, which looked quite peaceful and was an excellent backdrop for their photos until one of the younger cows, a very clumsy one at that, started frolicking towards us. We weren't sure if it was going to stop so we ended up running and screaming in hysterical laughter through the field until we realised it only wanted petting and a chance to give us all a lick! I'll share more of the photos once they've had some time to enjoy them to themselves first but I do love this one outside the church with the sun dazzling on Katie's headpiece.