• • • We've Moved!> • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Didn't win... but I flippin' love my job!

•
Bloody hell, making it as a regional finalist for a women in business award after not even 2 1/2 years in business ain't too shabby now is it?! I'm super proud to have made it as a finalist for Creative Business of the Year North West. Thank you to everyone who voted. Better luck next time, eh?

A crappy iPhone photo:



Anyone who follows me will know I'm an advocate for making sure life is full of fun and enjoyment - that includes the time spent at work. I mean, you spend such a big part of your life working, you might as well make the most of it - it doesn't matter what it is you do, if you can't find some enjoyment in it, then please, please leave and look for something else. It really affects me seeing facebook statuses complaining about shitty jobs or friends coming home at the end of the day having a full on rant and it's not me coming in at the end of the day with these sour feelings. I have been there before though and it's not a good place to be in. I totally understand. That's why I make sure I fill everyday with something fun and silly and if I can, put a smile on someone else's face. That said, even some of my days are blow-the-lid off awesome. This all happened yesterday - on one single day. I bloody love my job :)








Facebook
Twitter
www.flukephotography.co.uk

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

• • WE'VE MOVED - Click above! • •