• • • We've Moved!> • • • • • • • • • • • • •

They let me in the House of Commons!

•
It's not every day you get invited to London to have afternoon tea (with the crusts cut off!!!) at the House of Commons, is it?!

Yes, that's right, little old me received an invitation to come down and photograph the launch of NOISE Festival 2014 on Tuesday - along with some super bigwigs in the creative industries (prepare for some serious name dropping, ahem):

Giles Deacon (Fashion),
Brian Eno (Music & Arts),
Sir Nicholas Grimshaw (Architecture),
Ian Livingstone (Games / New Media),
Clive Barker (Moving Image),
Elaine Constantine (Photography),
Gerald Scarfe (Illustration),
Tim Marlow (Fine Art),
SUCK UK (Product Design),
Doc Brown (Comedy / Spoken Word),
Tricia Jones (Print / Publishing),
Thris Tian (Enterprise & Underground music),
and Andy Bird (Advertising)

NOISE is an awesome charity based in Manchester, which gives the best undiscovered creative talents a platform to gain international recognition, an audience of millions and open up super career opportunities - I just wish I'd heard of them all those years ago when I ended up choosing a corporate career and study path instead of following my creative heart.

There were some fantastic entries and I can only imagine how exited and special those invited down were for having their work shortlisted by the curators named above!!! I can't believe they let me in the Houses of Commons with only minor frisking too!

Here's a handful of images from the long, tiring but wonderful day.



















Facebook
Twitter
www.flukephotography.co.uk





Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

• • WE'VE MOVED - Click above! • •