• • • We've Moved!> • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Wedding tag team!

•
Even though I do tend to go solo on my weddings, it's nice to be asked to help someone as established as Zoe from Zoe Photography based in Liverpool. She's a super groovy lady who has been photographing weddings for over 10 years and we get on really well. I think she likes the way she can just leave me to it to get the photos she needs without having to ask. We went over to Knowsley Hall for the day which was just super decadent and gorgeous. I'd never photographed there before and felt great running around working my flukey magic on the guests, having a giggle, doing some silly poses and finding lots of secret concealed doors in bookshelves and in the walls which was AWESOME! I even got to use some funky lights which looked like lightsabers to light up the couple as Zoe photographed them. As it was Zoe's job, I won't be posting the photos here just yet, but here's a selfie of us enjoying a brew whilst the wedding breakfast was taking place.



Facebook
Twitter
www.flukephotography.co.uk
• • WE'VE MOVED - Click above! • •