• It's super nice getting people to ask you to come and do work for them but what's even nicer, is people you've worked for coming back again. Hooray for loyal customers :) :) :)
Normally I don't encourage this in the wedding part of my business... once married, I do hope that they stay that way ;)
Anyway, it was nice to be invited back by Ward Property Investments last Thursday. They are based just off the Sealand Road area in Chester. They'd just had a load of new starters and wanted to get them up on their website. It's nice to put a face to a name / person on the phone - especially when building close relationships with clients. I guess it helps to build trust.
Again, it was a case shooting heads and shoulders in front of a white background, which I know is a pretty daunting set up for most people. A lot of people don't jump at the chance to be photographed at the best of times - so mix this in with a work setting plus all of the kit I bring to do this: lighting, stands, umbrellas / softboxes, giant paper roll on even more stands plus a camera with an ENORMOUS lens, I don't tend to get a rush on for the first photo of the session. However, I'm pleased to say I manage to have a bit of a chat and some banter with everyone who comes through the door and most people do leave smiling. I even overheard a couple of girls say, as they left the room, "They're actually quite flattering, aren't they?!"
Here's a couple from the session, and you'll be able to see the rest up on the company website soon: