• • • We've Moved!> • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Oh they hated me! Haha!

•
The Moneypenny Foundation is a pilot project giving an awesome experience to a small group of 18-24 year old unemployed girls who have been classed in some way as coming from disadvantaged backgrounds. It's all about giving them a bit of life training, work experience, mentoring and coaching. They were about to graduate from the programme and Diane from Moneypenny in Wrexham asked me to come along and take some headshots for the girl's CVs on Monday.

It's striking how different people react to having their headshots done. Obviously not everyone's a fan as it is but these young ladies pretty much thought I was some kind of evil demon or something making them do this, he he. I think I brought them round eventually.

This is a fantastic programme by Moneypenny and I hope that this leads to more things like this in the future. A big hooray to everyone involved and I wish the little ladies all the luck out there in the big wide world, I bet they'll rock it!







Facebook
Twitter
www.flukephotography.co.uk

Labels: , , , , ,

• • WE'VE MOVED - Click above! • •