• • • We've Moved!> • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Shooting the Chamber of Commerce

•
When I set up my business, I never thought I'd be working regularly with clients like the Chamber as they really seemed like a super grown up organisation to me - I assumed they wouldn't want to work with a grinning, rainbow coloured, photo pixie like me. How wrong was I? I've realised it's best to not assume anything these days as it's usually only your mind that tells you you can't have this or you can't do that. I know it's cliche but seriously, if you put your mind to anything, you totally can have it.

Turns out they all really like me over at the Chamber office - they're lovely peeps, we all get on super well and they're also a fan of my badass photo skills... can't blame them really, hehe ;)

Last wednesday, they entrusted me with the photography for their new website. My favourite thing about the shoot was that most of them started out super scared of the session, but I got them laughing, smiling and maybe even enjoying a little break from their desk whilst I papped them. Hurrah for people skills, eh ;)

Here's a couple of my faves, the rest can be seen on their flashy new website here:  http://wcnwchamber.org.uk/about-us/team/





Facebook
Twitter
www.flukephotography.co.uk

Labels: , , , , , ,

• • WE'VE MOVED - Click above! • •