• • • We've Moved!> • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Go Run for Fun!

•
Aces! After the Fresh Awards, I got a lovely message and call from one of the PR companies who were there. They had an event on Tuesday they thought would be right up my street so off I went on my merry way to an extremely soggy and cold Manchester for the day.

Ineos Go Run for Fun is an event running all over the country with the aim of getting primary school kids out and about, running and exercising. It was all fun and hectic with a load of excitement and screaming which certainly cheered me up on such a dreary day. What can I say? Kids are bonkers... I can see why they sent me!

Athlete Jenny Meadows was there to cheer on the kids along with Target the big yellow fluffy mascot :)













Facebook
Twitter
www.flukephotography.co.uk

Labels: , , , , , ,

• • WE'VE MOVED - Click above! • •