• Oooh it was nice to be back with Melanie and all the girls at the 5th annual North West Women's Enterprise Day over at Cranage Hall out towards Crewe. It was a day filled with awesome workshops, seminars and activities for lovely, inspiring women all over the North West.
It really is a fantastic day - seeing women supporting each other and having fun whilst at it. There was lego, there were tin-foil sculptures and all sorts of naughtiness that you'd expect when you get almost 300 women together for the day. Things I overheard: "Has anyone ever felt frustrated during a threesome?" and "Put the sausage in the most appropriate place" - seriously I couldn't make it up!
Anyway, I love photographing that event and am pleased to have been asked back already for next year. Not only is the event great for me, I love the fact that I've met Melanie - proving that you can be COMPLETELY bonkers and quirky yet really successful and inspirational :)