• • • We've Moved!> • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Oh no! Not the dentist!

•
It couldn't get any more last minute than this. There I was, packing my bag and gathering my bitties for my trip to Thailand yesterday lunchtime, expecting a quiet but productive afternoon - wrapping things from work up, catching up with the fam and getting a bite to eat with my yummy man chum in the evening then all of a sudden, a call 'we need a photographer for an event in like a couple of hours and we need you there for half of the day' - awesome!

Off I popped to the Double Tree Hilton, which luckily is only a couple of minutes away from mine, to photograph some talks and a panel session for local dental health teams. A lot of it was over my head but hearing a lot about icky gums really did remind me to pack my toothbrush for my trip!

As expected I made some cheeky jokes to the dentists whenever I saw them eating biscuits and made sure to flash my big cheeky grin at them all.













Facebook
Twitter
www.flukephotography.co.uk

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

• • WE'VE MOVED - Click above! • •