• • • We've Moved!> • • • • • • • • • • • • •

The Fresh PR & Creative Awards 2014

•
It was nice to be back for the 4th, maybe 5th year back with team Fresh for their annual PR and Creative awards last Thursday and Friday. The big do was at the Hilton on Deansgate in Manchester, was presented by the one and only Lamb Chop with her friend Mallory Lewis all the way from LA and there was a running sock theme and competition - t'was all super entertaining.

As well as getting to see some wicked ideas from some super creative peeps, it was ace to get myself up on stage to be able to present a couple of FlukePhotography sponsored awards for the first time. I usually nominate someone to do it for me as it's me taking the photos but it turned out that I had another photographer on board team fluke, go Toria! So I hopped up on stage for hugs, kisses, award presentations and photographs.

I'm super pleased at the photos and also for all the compliments I received too. I felt well popular with an excellent choice in footwear :)

All of the photos from both events can be found here: http://www.flukephotography.co.uk/fresh-pr-awards-2014/ and http://www.flukephotography.co.uk/fresh-creative-awards-2014/


























Facebook
Twitter
www.flukephotography.co.uk

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

• • WE'VE MOVED - Click above! • •