• • • We've Moved!> • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A windy start to the year

•
This is great - I go to business events, and because I'm a nice and friendly sort, I make business chums, we can all then have a good old rant to one another about all things business flavoured - you know the sort of stuff your pub and party friends just can't get their head around, then your business chums become real friends too, they then ask you to photograph their wedding.

Hooray for more friends and awesome people who put such an important day in your hands. Hooray for Rich and Emma! The first job of the year and my goodness, what a way to be thrown back into the deep end after a lazy Christmas spent mainly sitting on my bottom or hovering gluttonously in front of the fridge!

They had their super special wedding at the lovely Carden Park in the Shooting Gallery area last Saturday. It was a bit touch and go whether the weather would hold and behave for us. Thankfully it stayed dry and sunny, sadly though, the winds howled crazily all day. We braved a few group photos outside but after having her hair made all lovely and gorgeous, Emma decided that she didn't want to go outside for any photos with Rich. It made me a teeny bit sad to be honest, as the grounds of Carden Park are vast and lovely, and well, as most photographers will tell you, it's much more fantastic to shoot outside than it is on the inside of a hotel. We ran around anyway, taking silly couples pics in the corridors and in the lobby area with puzzled guests wandering by. It was all much fun and silliness.

My favourite parts of the day were the speeches as I found out all sorts of juicy bits about them both and got to see first hand just how lovely they both are and what they both mean to their friends and families and also, as expected, I loved the party. I could clock off after a few party pics and have a drink and a dance with everyone.



Facebook
Twitter
www.flukephotography.co.uk

Labels: , , , , , , ,

• • WE'VE MOVED - Click above! • •