• • • We've Moved!> • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Goodbye...

•
I just wanted to celebrate the lives of my Grandparents. I lost my Grandpa a couple of weeks ago. He lost his battle to cancer 6 months after my Grandma passed away. A sad old time here at Fluke HQ.



We looked at a lot of old photos to find something suitable for the order of service, and came across their wedding photos. It reminded me of how very proud my grandparents were for me and my business. They told me every time I visited. They always loved looking at my work, particularly my wedding photographs, always saying how wildly different they were to their wedding day pictures, how things have changed over the years and how brave and creative I was. I'm really pleased I made them proud.

I thought I'd share some of their wedding photos - just look how handsome my grandpa was and how cheeky my nanny was. I miss them terribly and am finding it hard after having lost them both within such a short period of time but am grateful for all the support they gave me xxx







Facebook
Twitter
www.flukephotography.co.uk
• • WE'VE MOVED - Click above! • •