• • • We've Moved!> • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Ellie & Ian

•
Bless, Ellie and Ian were only having an intimate ceremony with 12 of their nearest and dearest. They chose the Cock O Barton as the place for their wedding and it was ever so kind of the venue to recommend me to them :)

Their day got off to a great start with their car not turning up. They ended up having to drive themselves to the venue together and got stuck in the various jams en route due to roadworks. Whilst I waited for them at the venue, I kept wishing for sunshine - it really couldn't decide if it was going to stay super sunny with bright blue skies or if it was going to be dark, grey and bucketing it down.

They both arrived smiling excitedly and had a relaxing drink and snack with their close family before their ceremony. The weather made it a challenge to get the group family photos but we kept sneaking out whenever the rain stopped. Just before I was due to leave, I checked with them if they were happy with the amount of photos I took of just the two of them. They wanted super relaxed coverage due to the size of their wedding but I was aware that the weather did prevent us from going on a nice walk together. The sun had come out so I thought it was a perfect opportunity to get outside and get a couple more. Until this happened...A BIG FAT MASSIVDE HAIL STORM!!

We were miles away from the entrance and had to take cover in a doorway. I really don't think these two will forget their day what with all the goings on - they were the perfect couple to just take it all with a pinch of salt and just be full of love and happiness throughout the day without letting it get to them. Thank you for being awesome Ellie and Ian. I'll share more photos once they've seen them xxx



Facebook
Twitter
www.flukephotography.co.uk

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

• • WE'VE MOVED - Click above! • •